What I'm All About

Writing is my favorite thing, so I write stories, and reviews on stories. It's also my therapy, so I'm sorry in advance about the many petty rants I produce.
Yours Truly,
The StoryTeller

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Never Said I Wasn't Cruel

I know anyone reading this will be under the impression that I am a terrible friend, but we all reach a point that forces us to boil over.
For me, it was this summer. Yours truly has a knack for falling in love with people that hardly love me back, or like me at all really. I can't really understand what other people have that I don't, but I can also create a whole list. Transversely, I shouldn't be so petty.
I won't tell his name, but we can pretend his name is something interesting. He likes music, loves it actually. Almost as much as I do. That was the first thing I noticed about him. His name will be N, for his last name.
When friends are supportive, life can be lovely, but when they aren't, and we have to pretend everything's just wonderful, oh yes, we're fine, everything goes to absolute shit.
As trivial as it is, he wouldn't text me back one night. Yes, I know, text me back, it's so fifth grade, but then so am I, when it comes to relationships. And he texted her back instead.
All night. All freaking night, and he told her he would sing for her, and she knew about how I felt. But she decided to tell me all about it instead of consoling me.
What does she have, that I don't? That's what I would like to know. I find her obnoxious sometimes, and although she's very pretty, is everything simply skin deep nowadays?
I'm only upset and sick, don't take me too seriously, but it needs to come off my chest. Be expecting more about another certain friend, who is completely stupid and who I worry for greatly.
Don't even bother reading anything else I write, if you even read this at all. Sorry, by the way, for having you suffer through this.
A rose and a smile for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment